I hereby declare that the following rules are now in effect for twitch.tv/sechari:
1) Be cordial and respectful. Everyone deserves respect.
2) It is important to me to keep chat drama-free. People you don’t like will show up in chat from time to time. So ignore them and don’t engage them if you must. And if it’s really bad, block them.
3) Check with me before discussing spoilers, please -especially right after new content releases.
4) Datamined content is banned in the Empire. I do not discuss it and won’t permit it in my chat.
5) No religion or politics please. I happen to be very interested in both, but there are other forums for those discussions. My Twitch chatroom is not the place.
6) Let’s make chat a positive place. Don’t be negative. Exceptions: I happen to like constructive criticism and won’t classify that as negative. I also like discussing solutions to problems -which is inherently positive, but it has to acknowledge that negatives exist to begin with.
7) Different things matter to different people -and people should have a right to share what is on their mind. Feel free not to discuss something that doesn’t interest you, but don’t try to shut someone else down. Leave that to the moderators.
8) I comment on what interests me. I also withhold commenting on things that don’t interest me or on things I don’t want to draw attention to. Don’t take it personally.
9) I often miss things in chat, especially when chat is busy. Don’t take that personally either! Be patient and try to bring it to my attention again. Usually tagging what you say with @sechari works best because it highlights for me in chat. If I still miss it, ask Ladydaney or Durararegi to pass it along to me.
10) Ask permission before posting links or promoting your projects. I’m happy to lend support, but I have to have Imperial Intelligence search it for hidden messages first.